First and foremost, XUMO is 100% free and legal with half the ads of cable. Remember the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial? Yeah, we had live coverage of that. Worldwide news events? Check. First streaming release for select movies? Check. Westerns with a side of Barney and Friends? It’s our mission to provide something for everyone to watch—for free.
Tune into exclusive movies, TV shows and over 250 channels with free premium programming across 26 genres, including Local News, Weather, Action & Drama TV, Westerns & Country TV, Latino, Crime TV, Game Shows & Daytime TV, Horror & Sci-Fi and more.
The all-new experience brings you an interactive guide so you can jump ahead, peruse and more, all while continuing to watch whatever you want for free. No credit cards, subscriptions or logins required. With half the number of ads as cable, you’re bound to enjoy this streaming experience. Take XUMO with you wherever you go and stream free.
• New and exclusive movies available every month
• Run an old TV show back or try something new
• Find something to watch on now or skip ahead
• Breaking news available from your news network of choice, anytime
1. navigate to Settings on your Fire TV Stick in the middle bar on the far right of the home screen.
2. Then select My Fire TV.
3. Click Developer Options.
Note: If you do not see Developer Options, go to Settings > My Fire TV > About.
Now, select Fire TV Stick and click it 7 times to enable Developer Options. If you’re still not sure how to do it, here’s a step-by-step guide to enable developer options.
4. Click ADB debugging (optional) and turn it ON.
5. You will see one of these two options on this window:
- Install unknown apps
- Apps from unknown sources
If it’s the first option, click it and go to the next step (step 6). If it is the second option, click and enable it, skip step 6, and jump to step 7.
6. Turn it ON for the Downloader app.
7. Now, navigate to Settings and open Preferences > Privacy Settings. Turn OFF the Device Usage Data and Collect App Usage Data.
Note: This step is optional but highly recommended if you are concerned about privacy.
Your Amazon Fire TV Stick is now all set
(APK at the bottom of the page)
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 76%
Install the APK from the link below
If you need a VPN. Click here for the one I use
See the process in action here