A fantastic toolbox written by Flakie which will make the management of your Amazon & Android TV devices a total breeze
- No manual typing
- Can push APK to target devices
- Can save settings
- Full remote control
- No installation on target device needed !
- No root required!
(APK at the bottom of the page)
Open the the device you want to manage ensure you have ADB debugging enabled and confirm what the IP Address is
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
On your windows computer, download the 2 files below
If you want Scrcpy for other platforms (MAC / Linux) click here (I have not tested this)