These apps are worth checking out!
1. APK Installer
APK Installer – the best app manager for Android. The redesigned APK Installer makes it easier to manage your Android Apps.
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or Secondary SD card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. learn more https://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily. (APK File or Play URL)
Keep your system away from the latest threats. In-app Advertising, Analytics Add-ons Detector and APK Signature Verification.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view Package Name , APK files location and installation date, APK file MD5, SHA-1 signature, Permission, UID, Shared UID, Minimum API Level, Target API Level, Component Info(Activity, Service, Receiver and Provider).
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
App permission control.
Updater provides you with the most up-to-date changelogs about installed apps.
2. APK Updater
- Update Sources: Find updates from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Search Sources: Find new apps to install from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Schedule background update checks and receive a notification when updates are found.
- Supports Android 4.0.3 to Android 10.
- Supports Android TV.
- Material Design 2 with multiple theme support.
- Direct install of updates for sources that support it.
- Root install of updates.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian.
- App ignore list. Filter updates by architecture. Filter experimental apps. Filter apps by API level. Exclude apps installed by an App Store.
3. APK Time
APKTime is great all in one resource. The website provides news and rankings of the best streaming applications for
Firestick and Android-based devices. The rankings change each week based upon a voting system. The APKTime App provides all the streaming applications all in one place.
These resources are incredibly useful if you find your favorite streaming application has stopped working. You can find the newest version of the app or the best alternative to get back to watching your favorite show ASAP. Third-party Firestick and Android streaming applications are notoriously short-lived, so this is a great resource.
Watch the apps in action here: