Rakuten TV is one of the leading Video On-Demand platforms in Europe. It offers a TVOD service (Transactional VOD) providing viewers a true cinematic experience with the latest new releases in the best audiovisual quality.
It also includes an AVOD (Advertising VOD) section, Rakuten TV Free, in a blend of thematic channels embracing Hollywood classics, local, exclusive and themed content, all for free.
With Rakuten TV you can:
● Watch all the movies and TV series from your library anywhere, anytime
● Easily rent or buy from the entire Rakuten TV catalogue from the palm of your hand
● Watch free movies and exclusive original documentaries such as MessiCirque and Matchday
● Use Chromecast to watch content on your TV
● Download movies and episodes to watch directly from your device, without the need of Internet connection
● Search by title and stream content via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/5G
● Add whichever film or TV series you want to your wishlist in order to find it more easily on our compatible devices
● Enjoy the best TV shows and also the best titles for the whole family
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|
Install the APK from the link below
You need a VPN. Click here for the one I use
See the process in action here