Watch 250+ live TV channels, stream movies, and discover new TV shows – all without a subscription on Plex. Watch the latest TV series, hottest movies or live channels and explore free streaming as it should be – hassle-free and endlessly entertaining.
Watch TV shows right from Plex, from any device. Stream on demand TV series and live channels you love or discover new ones easily on demand! Find TV shows are available for everyone in the family – from food to news, sports to kids, international content and more!
From new movies to free TV, Plex makes on-the-go streaming simplified. Watch free movies from A24, Crackle, Paramount, AMC, Magnolia, Relativity, Lionsgate, and more! Stream new movies for free, and watch full length films you love. Discover movies from every genre: action movies, anime movies, horror movies, children’s movies, dramas, comedies, documentaries, and much more.
STREAM TV SHOWS AND SERIES
– 250+ TV channels of free live TV are yours to discover!
– TV streaming for everyone – from kid shows and news, to sports – right from your device!
– Live stream news from CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, local news channels and more
– Watch and record local TV shows, news and sports when you upgrade
– Watch TV with free online TV shows
WATCH & STREAM MOVIES ANYWHERE
– Watch movies for free, online, from anywhere!
– Stream new movies, cult classics and other on demand movies for free
– Start streaming free movies anywhere instantly with tons of categories to discover
– Watch free movies from any genre: action, anime, dramas, comedies, children movies, and more anywhere, anytime!
WATCH TV CHANNELS & SHOWS
– Live TV streaming free at your fingertips
– TV series favourites are yours to discover with TV shows perfect for the whole family
– Free TV streaming available instantly with hundreds of live TV channels
– Stream live TV with six new channels from AMC Networks for even more content
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|
Install the APK from the link below
See the process in action here