We finally have a working solution for a mouse toggle on the latest Android TV/ Google TV Devices …… Plus it’s 100% free!
The process will require us to install 1 app:
- Mouse Toggle ADB version created by Virresh
- Go to Settings from your home screen. You can use the button on the remote control if you’re so inclined.
- Select Device Preferences
- Select About
- Scroll down to Build and click on that several times
- You should see a toast notification saying that you’re now a developer
And that is it! Developer Options have now been enabled and you can now access it.
To do so, go back to Settings and scroll down to find the Developer options on your Settings’ main menu.
(APK at the bottom of the page)
Install the app from the link below
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 75% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%