Live Channels app is for watching Live TV. Watch your favourite news, sports, movies and TV shows from various channel sources such as built-in tuner, IP-based tuners and more and show them instantly on your Android TV.
* Location: Needed to provide a complete programme guide for TV channels.
* Storage: Needed to load poster arts of programmes.
* TV listings: Needed to show a programme guide and a channel banner.
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
Install all of the APK’s shown below and then Open Live Channels app
Choose which services you want to aggregate the content from ( I already have Pluto TV Installed). If you click on Pluto, it will scan all of the channels available from there –
If you want to add in a 3rd party M3U playlist, click on the TvIRL
Here you can enter in a URL for your playlist or select a locally downloaded on. For a test we can use the play list http://bit.ly/legalshopping
Click on Install and this will scan the M3U file and present the channels in the Live Channels APP
You can now access all the content from the homepage of the app