MiXplorer mix of explorers (SD, FTP, LAN, Cloud and other storage explorers) is a fast, smooth, beautiful, reliable and fully-featured file manager with a simple and intuitive user interface.
This app has no ads, is and will always remain completely free.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
* Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
* Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
* Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
* Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
* Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
* Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
* Advanced search functions.
* Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
* Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and…
* eBook reader which supports PDF, Epub and…
* Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
* Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.
* Extract RAR/RAR5 (splitted-encrypted), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
* All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Amazon Cloud drive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
* Modifying zip files.
* Root access for all advanced operations.
* User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
* EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
* File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
* FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
* Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation and large images).
* Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
* Powerful Text Editor.
* SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
* And many more awesome features for you to explore!
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
Install all of the APK’s shown below and then Open Peacock TV App
This is the first screen you will see
Click on Apps on the left
This will show you all the apps installed on your device
Press and hold select on the first app you want to backup