The latest Fire TV Pro remote is here and using the guide below we can now finally map 3 party apps to the 1/2 buttons.
Get the remote from here – https://amzn.to/3C3FE1M
- Alexa, find my remote”: use the Alexa app, Fire TV app or a device with Alexa and the Alexa Voice Remote Pro will emit a ring. No more searching cushions.
- Backlit for your convenience: navigate film night with a motion-activated back light that illuminates buttons in dimly-lit rooms.
- Two customisable buttons: create your own shortcuts to favourite channels, apps or any of the numerous Alexa commands.
- Dedicated headphone button: a new shortcut to the on-screen Bluetooth menu that lets you pair your wireless headphones faster.
- Integrated TV controls: control power and volume, or surf live TV with dedicated channel buttons, all from one remote.
- Press and ask Alexa: use your voice to find your series, open apps, manage volume and even control compatible smart home devices.
- Compatible with most Fire TV streaming media players and Smart TVs with Fire TV built in.
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|
Install the APK from the link below
Please search the Amazon app store for “App Opener”. I have found the version I previously here shared does not work properly – you need to install it direct from the Amazon app store:
If you need a VPN. Click here for the one I use
See the process in action here