Stream free Hollywood movies, TV series and originals on your favorite devices. Wait, free? Yes, free, always and forever. Watch premium TV shows and movies from a full library of new and iconic hits. All on-demand, without a subscription.
Set up a free account to see fewer ads and to pick up where you left off on any device.
Filter genres like comedy, drama, action, thriller and fandom to find fresh hits and all-time classics. Fill your ‘Watch Later’ list with all your favorite titles.
Check out our Spotlight Channel for handpicked recommendations from the Crackle team.
The service is available on nearly every device you can think of. Here’s a list of the supported platforms:
- Android (smartphones and tablets)
- Android TV (sticks, set-top boxes, and smart TVs)
- Amazon Fire TV (sticks, Fire TV cubs, and smart TVs)
- Apple TV set-top boxes
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Roku (sticks, set-top boxes, and smart TVs)
- Xbox One
- Playstation 4
- Samsung smart TVs
- LG smart TVs
- Vizio smart TVs
- Comcast Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex set top boxes
- Web browsers
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|
Install the APK from the link below
If you need a VPN. Click here for the one I use
See the process in action here