A superb browser optimized to use with TV remote
- working with TV remote
- tabs and bookmarks support
- voice search support
- switch user agent support
- use Android builtin web rendering engine (WebKit/Blink based)
- built-in download manager
- browsing history
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Addresss
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
Stream anonymously by using the VPN I use.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|
Install the APK from the link below