APKUpdater is an open source tool that simplifies the process of finding updates for your installed apps.
It provides similar functionality to an app store, but instead of depending on a single source, it aggregates the results from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and GitHub.
The 3.x branch is a full rewrite using modern technologies like Jetpack Compose, Flow and WorkManager
- Update Sources: Find updates from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and GitHub.
- Search Sources: Find new apps to install from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and GitHub.
- Schedule background update checks and receive a notification when updates are found.
- Supports Android 7.0 (24) to Android 14 (34).
- Supports Android TV.
- Material Design 3 with Dark, Light and System theme support.
- Supports Material You on Android 12+.
- Direct install of updates for sources that support it.
- Supports installs without user interaction on Android 12+.
- Root install of updates.
- No ads. No tracking.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Romanian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
(APK at the bottom of the page)
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Go to About — Network and confirm your IP Address
Install the APK from the link below
Whether you like it or not, your internet activity must first pass through your internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches any websites or apps.
They track you via your IP Address.
A VPN prevents ISP tracking by hiding your true IP address and scrambling all of your activity so it’s unreadable to your ISP.
Get a huge 63% discount with the fastest VPN today with a risk-free 30 days money back guarantee
|Click To Save 63%|