What is APK Updater?
APKUpdater is an open source tool that simplifies the process of finding updates for your installed apps.
It provides similar functionality to an app store, but instead of depending on a single source, it aggregates the results from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and Google Play.
- Update Sources: Find updates from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Search Sources: Find new apps to install from APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid, Google Play.
- Schedule background update checks and receive a notification when updates are found.
- Supports Android 4.0.3 to Android 10.
- Supports Android TV.
- Material Design 2 with multiple theme support.
- Direct install of updates for sources that support it.
- Root install of updates.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian.
- App ignore list. Filter updates by architecture. Filter experimental apps. Filter apps by API level. Exclude apps installed by an App Store.
(APK at the bottom of the page)
- Enable installation from Unknown Sources on your device
- Ensure you have ADB debugging enabled
- Using downloader to install the APK from the bottom of this page
- Start the application
Click on settings
if you are doing this on a firestick / amazon device then turn off APKMirror
Click on Updates
Here you will see all of the updates available for your applications. The icon under the app shows which source its going to pull the update from.